At Mojio, we’re on a mission to give every vehicle a voice. Founded in 2012, we’ve grown from a disruptive startup to a global leader in the connected mobility space, trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands as customers, investors and partners, including Amazon, Bosch, Deutsche Telekom, Microsoft, T-Mobile, Vivint and Volkswagen.
Our end-to-end solutions deliver a smarter, safer and more convenient car ownership experience for the global driving community. With over 20 billion miles of driving data gathered from more than a million vehicles, we’re leveraging one of the largest and fastest-growing big data pools in the automotive industry to build the next generation of data-driven automotive products, services and user experiences.
Our driven team is fueling the future of connected mobility with our scalable platform and customer-centric SaaS solutions, including our best-in-class connected car apps (averaging 4.7 stars in the US).
In 2020, Deloitte recognized Mojio as the 7th fastest growing tech company in Canada and #1 in British Columbia for the second consecutive year, with four year revenue growth of 3,612%. We were also recognized with the 2019 Comparably Award for Best Leadership Team.
- Lead QA automation projects for platform or backend systems including writing/implementing test automation in C#, Python, Pytest, and Appium frameworks.
- Provide expertise to technical teams and lead cross-functional initiatives that improve test coverage and automation initiatives.
- Design and implement functional test plans and test cases, based on system understanding and analysis of functional specifications.
- Works with product managers and developers to understand business requirements and perform test effort estimation.
- Executes Software Functional, Regression, API, and Integration testing.
- Reports software defects and shepherds them through the defect life cycle to closure.
- Work with a team of engineers through technical analysis, design, construction, deployment, and support of scalable software delivery automation solutions.
- Configures, maintains, and enhances the existing tools, automation framework, and infrastructure to support test efforts.
- BS Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
- 5+ years of hands-on software testing and quality assurance activities including functional, regression, smoke, system testing, load testing, API testing, and automated testing tools with commercial web-based cloud applications.
- Experience in test planning, test case documentation, and test effort estimations.
- 4+ years of writing code for building or maintaining Web Frameworks, Microservices and APIs.
- Solid programming background in writing code in C#/Java/Python programming languages.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Azure; including implementation, and maintenance of test environments.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD concepts and tools such as Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of industry best practices in software development and Quality Assurance policies and practices.
- Experience in SDLC and agile development.
Our Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Work from home flexibility
- 4 weeks of vacation each year
- Generous annual allowance for professional education
- Stock options
- Cell Phone Plan Reimbursement
- Health & wellness annual spending allowance
- Great health benefits
- Free Mojio device for your car (obviously!)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or on the basis of disability.