SunTracker Technologies Ltd. (www.suntrackertech.com) is an innovative software firm with a flexible work environment located in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience to design and implement new applications and features, as well as modify and maintain existing applications, related to our lighting design and rendering software.
Software Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Move Windows32 multithread applications to standard C++ and a move to a Linux server
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack.
- Determine root cause for complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Mentor the development and delivery team to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
· Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
Software Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- Significant programming experience in C++.
- Experience using OpenGL and interfacing with CAD engines.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
An interest in lighting, and/or experience in games development will be of advantage.
Equivalencies will be considered. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Please submit your Resume/CV to Wallace.email@example.com