Ministry of Attorney General
Service Desk Analyst
$62,255.85 - $70,557.73 annually
Make a difference in this rewarding career opportunity
The Provincial Court of British Columbia strives to serve the public by providing an accessible, fair, efficient and innovative system of justice. Sitting at over 80 locations throughout the Province, the Court hears criminal, family, youth, and civil claims as well as traffic and municipal by-law matters. Most of the court cases in British Columbia are heard in Provincial Court, where judges and judicial justices preside over more than 225,000 cases each year.
Integrated Judicial Services supports judges and judicial justices through administrative services and scheduling to facilitate fair, timely, and accessible justice for all British Columbians. The Court’s administrative headquarters is located at the Office of the Chief Judge in downtown Vancouver.
The Service Desk Analyst provides first and second level IT user support for Provincial Court Judges, Judicial Justices and judicial staff throughout the province including the Office of the Chief Judge (OCJ). This position responds to help desk calls and emails, providing initial troubleshooting/solutions, and when necessary, directing the calls to the appropriate Technical Analyst for third tier support. Troubleshoots and repairs judicial hardware/software installs, maintains training/course materials for end users, and provides onsite user training during conferences. This position is also involved in the testing and development of OCJ applications, under the direction of the Technical Analyst.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree or Diploma in computer science or information technology or a related field and minimum (one) 1 year of *related experience; OR
- Related Certificate or program completion and minimum two (2) years of *related experience; OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
*Related experience must include all of the following:
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a Help Desk environment.
- Experience providing customer support services in an information technology environment or helping end users to use and understand computer hardware and software.
For more information and to apply online by September 27, 2023, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/104625