BC Public Service
Public Guardian and Trustee of BC
Flexible work options are available; this position may be able to work from home a few days a week subject to an approved telework agreement.
Senior Systems Administrator
$88,636.83 - $101,099.95 which includes a 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment*
The Public Guardian and Trustee (PGT) is here to help citizens who may be incapable, are under the age of 19 or who are deceased.
The PGT is independent of the government when making decisions on behalf of clients. We are an inclusive organization that seeks to provide culturally safe and respectful services to each client. We are committed to creating a meaningful workplace culture that pursues truth and reconciliation. We put clients first when making decisions and act with the highest ethical, legal, and personal standards.
The purpose of this position is to manage, coordinate and ensure quality delivery of information system services to PGT including information system projects; client and technical support for hardware, software, and networks; and supervision of the technical support analysts.
If you have a computer science background and significant IT change control experience and are looking for an opportunity to grow your leadership skills, we encourage your application.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree, diploma, certification or equivalent in the computer science field.
- Three years of experience in investigating and implementing complex IT integration challenges in a medium sized organization with remote offices with >250 employees
- Three years of demonstrated experience troubleshooting, testing, implementing software and hardware solutions in a medium sized organization with remote offices with >250 employees.
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with all phases of project management and change management.
For more information and to apply online by October 20, 2023, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/105023