At Dooly, we create human experiences for work.
Revenue teams at top Cloud 100 companies like Asana and Intercom use Dooly to capture and amplify the outcomes of their meetings. Our SaaS platform empowers teams and lets them get back to doing their best, high-value work by eliminating cumbersome busywork and makes it effortless to share information with people and systems that need to know. Because we build Dooly with the end-user in mind, users tell us they couldn’t live without it.
With our recently announced Series B funding, this is an opportunity to join the Dooligans and make your mark as we invest in our team and build the next generation of our product.
But that only tells you what we do – not who we are.
What’s a Dooligan, you ask?
Well, it starts with good humans.
Humans who care – about their colleagues, their community, and Dooly users. Humans who strive to doolight the world as we win. Together.
Dooly is a team that’s committed to growth, to having each other’s backs, and to prioritizing health, happiness, and family in all we do. We’re a remote-first company with a team spread across North America and a small head office in Vancouver.
Now, our Data team is growing!
As a Senior Product Data Analyst, you'll have a direct impact on our product and data strategy and up-level and unblock every team and customer through actionable data.
As our new Senior Product Data Analyst, you'll
- Apply quantitative analysis to influence product strategy, identify actionable roadmap opportunities, and understand our users' goals
- Design and implement core metrics that serve as the north stars for team and company-wide efforts
- Create actionable reports and dashboards in Looker to inform on product health and user engagement
- Collaborate with other members of the data team to design, build, maintain, and standardize analytics processes and systems (instrumentation, dbt models, etc)
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, product, and design partners
- Influence and inform stakeholders with well-crafted and communicated data-based recommendations
- Drive a data-centric culture and provide leadership within the organization on all things data
We'd be "doolighted" if you
- Utilize superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into actionable insights and strategic product recommendations
- Have a strong grasp of statistics and statistical software (R, Python, etc.)
- Write performant and efficient SQL
- Transform raw data into structured data tables
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Actively lead the adoption of a strong data culture in the product team and beyond
- Demonstrate the ability to determine and focus on the highest priority tasks, communicating strategy and timelines
- Tailor your communication style and delivery to technical and non-technical audiences. Proven track record of influencing others via presentations, written reports, and verbal analysis a must have
- Have attention to detail and relentless followthrough
Added bonuses if you have
- Experience with an early stage tech company
- Experience with data engineering (ie. data streaming, data infrastructure)
- Experience with Salesforce and/or sales products
- Experience finding insights with small-scale data
- Experience with Looker and Segment
What you can expect from us
- Commitment to your growth and success. In a small team, there are unlimited ways to contribute. We’ll help you explore new ideas, grow in the way you want, and uncover your best.
- Wellness is more than just a checkbox. We know work and life co-exist (we’re people too!). Of course, we have health and dental benefit programs, but beyond that, we shape our work culture to prioritize health, happiness, and family.
- A voice in our future direction. We’re still small and connected intimately with our users. Your work has an outsized impact on the company, our customers, and where we’re going.
- People who are actually fun to work with. This is a team with deep empathy for one another, where we always have your back, and where we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Seriously.
What we offer
- Flexibility. We’re a remote-first company with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance.
- Ownership. Full-time Dooligans receive employee stock options as part of their total compensation package.
- R&R. Dooligans get unlimited sick days and 3 weeks paid vacation. We also close for a paid winter holiday break for the week between Christmas and New Year (so ~4 weeks in total).
- Benefits. Full-time Dooligans get medical and dental benefits in the US or Canada.
- Family time. We offer paid parental leave programs for new parents, either as a result of birth or adoption.
- Growth. Level up with a $1650 USD training and development fund that you can use for conferences, memberships, or other learning opportunities.
- Sweet digs. A $500 PB&J fund (Personal Betterment and Joy fund) to set up your home office – though if you want to use it on peanut butter and jelly you can ;).
- Good eats. Treat yourself to a nice lunch every Wednesday for our WTF (lunch and learn) sessions.
We encourage you to apply.
We value the differences of our team members, and we encourage everyone to apply - especially those whose identities are underrepresented in tech. We know that the more diverse the perspectives, experiences, and talent of our Dooligans, the better we’ll be. We respect and celebrate how you identify, who you do or don’t worship, your pronouns, the color of your skin, your age (on paper and at heart), your sexual orientation, your culture and background, and if you have a disability or are a veteran. If you require accommodations in the hiring process please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.