Procurify is the leading all-in-one spend management solution that helps mission-driven organizations deliver tracking, accountability, and end-to-end workflows for expenses and spending. It’s our goal to unlock the financial potential of our customers so they can create a greater positive impact in society.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Implementation to join our team of humble “misfits that fit”.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Procurify is looking for a customer-obsessed leader to grow our Implementation and Solution team at Procurify! You are a people-first leader with the right values ensuring your team delivers the fastest time to value, prescriptive implementation and service programs, and the highest level of customer satisfaction to all of our customers.
You will be a key member of the Customer Experience Leadership team, working cross-functionally with our partners in the organization to create and refine processes, support the sales cycle, and scale up the Professional Services team.
Everyone at Procurify is a team player. A big part of this role involves building relationships both internally and externally while advocating for our customers. We’re seeking entrepreneurial people who are willing to challenge the status quo, contribute to larger strategic objectives and help us reach new heights in delivering amazing time to value and Professional Services in our customer onboarding journey.
What you’ll be working on:
- Recruit the best Implementation Team in the world. Provide career mentorship, lead performance reviews, hold regular 1:1s, and growth and development conversations with your team members, including ongoing feedback, goal alignment, and monitoring of progress against growth plans.
- Create and refine service packages and programs, driving revenue targets.
- Project profit margins, create capacity plans and resource processes and work lockstep with the CX leadership team to ensure that the team is delivering an amazing customer experience.
- Support the implementation teams’ continuous learning with our full Procure-to-Pay Procurify platform and integrations.
- Develop and update a measurable, repeatable customer onboarding framework that decreases onboarding time and ensures customer stakeholder engagement.
- Act as a point of escalation for in-flight customer onboarding and projects.
- Stay curious and agile, and leverage data, customer conversations and team feedback, to evolve the customer onboarding journeys across our customer segments.
- Lead weekly team scrums, participate in tiger teams for internal projects, identify areas of risks and opportunities within our customer base and in the market.
- Work with leaders across Customer Experience and the entire organization to ensure we have created the optimal customer journey for all our customers.
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience leading an Implementation and/or Professional Services team.
- 4+ years of implementation experience as an individual contributor, delivering outstanding implementation journeys at a SaaS or FinTech company.
- Experience building out a successful Consulting or Professional Services arm of the business and playbook in driving time to value.
- Experience collaborating with leaders across multiple departments (ie. Customer Experience, Sales, Product, Engineering, etc.) to deliver results, be a customer advocate, and empower teams to work collaboratively.
- The ability to successfully predict and measure capacity and team utilization against forecasting and past performance.
- A clear and effective communicator (written and verbal) who is able to lead with credibility, empathy, and compassion while driving results and building relationships with clients + colleagues.
- Strong expertise in project management and mid-market SaaS enablement techniques across multiple customer segments including high, medium, and low touch customers.
- Proven ability and aptitude for data analysis and making well-informed business decisions.
- Results-oriented, resourceful and a proactive team leader who can adjust to new challenges to deliver on your commitments in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience driving strong partnerships with Sales in pre-sales conversations to showcase the value of the Onboarding Experience while demonstrating how customers can expect to be supported by your team.
- Proven track record in effectively training, growing, and managing a high performing, fully remote implementation and professional services team that spans multiple time zones.
We’re committed to helping mission-driven organizations spend smarter
We empower mission-driven organizations around the world – across industries like biotechnology, education, health care, manufacturing, and software – to achieve their goals by making their money go further.
Money is complicated, managing it shouldn’t be. We make spend management smart and simple.
You’re empowered to do your best work
We’ve created an environment where personal and professional growth is a real priority. Some of the great perks we offer include:
- Flexible working: We’re a remote-first organization with flexible working hours. Work anywhere from within Canada!
- Four-day workweek: Burnout is real. To help you restore balance between work and life, all Procurify team members work four days a week.
- Unlimited responsible time off: Work hard, play harder. All team members can take advantage of our unlimited responsible time off policy.
- Extended health benefits: Massage appointments, dental coverage, counseling… You name it, our extended health benefits program likely covers it. Take advantage and become the best version of yourself.
- Community initiatives: We have a strong commitment to community. Join one of our regular community days, donate to our Donate Your Day program, and get involved with one of our lunch and learns.
- Stock options: Everyone has a chance to own a part of Procurify!
- DEI initiatives: We regularly run a diversity, equity, and inclusion roundtable where we host guest speakers and tackle the topics that matter.
We have an amazing team
We’ve welcomed team members who were boat captains, funeral directors, swing dancers, competitive gamers, plumbers, and novelists. Everyone has a story and we’re here to embrace them!
Procurify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any team members or applicants for employment because of race, color, disability, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity and/or expression.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyway. We know that feelings of imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and we certainly don’t want those feelings to get in the way of meeting you!
Apply online today and let’s start a conversation.
To find out more about Procurify, check these resources out:
- Get to know our team through our Meet us Monday videos
- Check out what our customers are saying about us
- Read Dashed!, our official culture blog