Boomi is looking for a talented, high-energy, professional with a business-oriented mindset and a natural sales instinct to join our growing Business Development organization, part of the AMER Inside Sales Team.
The ideal candidate will work in collaboration with the Sales Team and contribute to developing the Boomi business by executing the planned sales strategy.
Boomi offers a fast-paced, international, and innovative environment where you will have the opportunity to bring your ideas, have full responsibility for your activities, and use the right tools, resources, and outstanding management to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
- Using the Hoffman methodology, you will be creating your own conversations with our target personas about their integration needs and challenges, introduce them to Boomi, and position the value of our solution
- Create, plan & execute outbound campaigns, from initial touchpoint to sales-qualified lead conversions
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to increase the opportunity pipeline and receive coaching
- Offer a first great first impression of Boomi solutions to our prospects and customers and conduct them to the next sales stage
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities
This is a hybrid role in the Vancouver office.
- 2-3 years of corporate experience, outside of undergraduate graduation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Bachelor’s degree in economics is preferred
- Aspiration to develop your career in technology sales
- Experience with the latest technologies and best practices in inbound/outbound sales tools like Salesforce (or other relevant CRMs)
- Prior inside sales experience, selling software solutions is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and international environment