With over two decades of successfully operating, managing, and securing private, public, and hybrid cloud environments, Ntirety has led enterprises across industries through the volatile early days of data hosting into the world of 24x7 managed security with our premier Compliant Security solutions. Through cost effective and scalable solutions tailored to business-specific needs, Ntirety eliminates gaps in both security posture and compliance documentation by delivering solutions that cover the entire application, the entire compliance and security process, the entire time.
When it comes to a cybersecurity crisis, the question is not if, but when it will happen – that’s why Ntirety’s mission to provide proactive compliant security is crucial in today’s business landscape. No matter what role or department you work in, being a part of Ntirety means supporting all of our different teams to help keep our clients protected and updated on the latest in cybersecurity.
Join the team at the forefront of this mission-critical industry. For more information about Ntirety, please visit www.ntirety.com.
As a Partner Development Representative, you will be initiating new business partnerships to help reach strategic goals for a company or organization. As a partnership development team member, your duties include researching, finding, and recruiting new business relationships and working to identify potential ways Ntirety and its partners can build solutions together.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Focus on prospecting to the addressable partner market in a timely manner to the geographical region
· Conduct discussions with prospective partners over the phone, via email and in person to identify and qualify opportunities
· Generate interest and provide vision of the portfolio of Ntirety solutions to potential prospects
· Develop and manage existing Ntirety basic tier partner program members, as required
· Understand existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud and cybersecurity strategy
· Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly goals for qualified leads, opportunities, bookings, partner events and meetings
· Update and maintain partner information within SalesForce.com diligently
· Provide sales and channel team with detailed call notes to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined
· Present a high level, technical solution to diverse audiences which include Ntirety colleagues, prospects and partners relevant to target industry or market
· Work with internal teams: marketing and sales to roll out a regional marketing plan
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
· 2+ years of I.T. related technical sales experience either in business development, sales or an consulting capacity
· Polished engagement skills such as interpersonal, writing, speaking and presentations
· Proficiency using Salesforce and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Communication—Tailors communication to the partner’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills
· Interpersonal Influence—Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to partners to comfortably drive negotiation conversations
· Creativity and flexibility to implement new sales strategies and systems.
· Willingness to travel: Up to 10% required.
Ntirety is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA).
Ntirety offers a competitive salary and benefits including Paid Time Off, FREE Medical to Employees, Dental, retirement plan with 401(k) match, and much more. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Ntirety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Ntirety thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.