Are you a talented storyteller looking to help brands drive customer engagement? We’re looking for someone with a passion for content creation and writing!
As the Marketing & Content Manager at ethos you will write, produce, and execute content that supports our company vision and helps brands drive meaningful customer engagement.
This role is full time and reports to a member of the senior team and will form part of our small but excellent team. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor of a growing team and put your own personal stamp on an emerging industry.
Who you are
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objectives
- A strong communicator ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Someone who understands the rigours and needs of a small team and start-up environment.
What you will do
- Content Creation:
- Ideate, write, and publish regular blog posts
- Work with team members to develop compelling written content
- Strategize and support team’s overall content strategy on all mediums, including the ethos podcast
- Manage digital content strategy across all social media platforms
- Post and drive traffic through creative content
- Develop content calendar
- Analysis of metrics and optimization of content and engagement
- Manage huddl3 community
- Disseminate weekly newsletter highlighting brands who are involving themselves in web3 in a short form, easy to read manner
- Generate and implement strategies to grow both the huddl3 community and the newsletter
- Manage huddl3 website and work with team members on vision and design
- Customer Support
- Ad hoc customer support will be required as a part of a small team!
What we offer
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock options.
- Flexible working environment. Work from home or collaborate in our Vancouver office.
- An opportunity to be a part of a fantastic team and another Vancouver success story.