We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
Finance Manager - FP&A
About the job:
ENTERTAINING IS OUR PASSION We're EA—the world's leading video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Apex Legends, Battlefield, Need for Speed, and Star Wars, to name but a few. We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Director, you will manage the daily FP&A responsibilities. Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team provides strategic and financial partnership to EA's Leadership team. We achieve this through engaging with our partners to understand our broad strategy, analyzing data, and delivering insights to guide EA's performance.
You Will Contribute To Our Success By
This Finance Manager role is a unique opportunity to be a partner and trusted advisor to the Respawn Entertainment studio teams, focusing on our Star Wars portfolio and incubation projects.
- Connect main partners on financial and other important topics to lead timely decisions with analysis.
- Deliver core FP&A responsibilities as an important partner to the studio & game teams.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on opportunities and risks for costs and revenues.
- Improve processes across all teams to deliver efficiencies and quality, clear obstacles and identify opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Business Partnering across the game teams and other EA partners providing decision support and advising partners on financial matters.
- Lead Financial Forecasting, Close, Reporting & Analysis.
- Support long-range modeling for studios, deal modeling for new projects and other strategic financial support.
- Propose solutions and alternatives related to challenges and opportunities across processes, game development, and revenue / costs.
- Provide guidance on financial processes and ad-hoc financial analysis.
- Build processes within the studio and between partners.
Experiences & Technical Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience communicating financial information in a simple, relatable way to partners and executives.
- Experience with P&L management, budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Excellent in Excel; can build complex spreadsheets, especially for purposes of conducting financial modeling
- Proficiency in Accounting and general GAAP knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of related financial experience
- Experience with financial forecasting and reporting tools such as Anaplan and Power BI
Compensation and Benefits
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
Base Salary Ranges
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
- $90,550 - $137,700
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
- $86,150 - $137,700
• Jersey City, NJ :
- $86,150 - $137,700
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
- $86,150 - $126,700
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
- $86,150 - $126,700
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.