Ministry of Attorney General
There is currently a temporary opportunity until March 1, 2025, this temporary opportunity may be extended or become permanent.
Remote work is allowed, this position can work up to full time from their home in British Columbia subject to an approved telework agreement.
Employees of the BC Public Service must be located in BC at the time of employment.
Full Stack Developer
$96,879.48 - $110,631.15 annually which includes a 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment*
The Information Systems Branch within the Ministry of the Attorney General enables transformation in the Justice and Public Safety Sector through citizen-focused, timely and transparent IM/IT service delivery, strengthened capabilities and governance for the benefit of British Columbians. The branch’s primary vision is to partner with the sector’s program areas to deliver high quality IM/IT solutions and services for clients and citizens.
The Full Stack Developer leads the development and operational support of the Justice and Public Safety Sectors Digital Identity solutions and products. The Full Stack Developer works with solution architects, vendors and staff to implement and support digital identity technology solutions for business challenges across the sector. Using technologies such as keycloak and openshift, this position will be involved in creating corporate, reusable sector capabilities that enable zero trust access to sector applications.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Minimum three (3) years application development experience with strong programming and scripting skills.
- Minimum three (3) years experience as a technical lead
- Minimum two (2) years DevOps experience, with proven experience in DevOps and automation, including CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure as code, containerization, and orchestration.
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
For more information and to apply online by November 20, 2023, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/106912