GenXys is a health-tech company revolutionizing and transforming the way medications are chosen and prescribed from a centuries old ‘trial and error’ approach to one of personalization and precision. We offer the world’s most comprehensive precision prescribing software solutions solving healthcare’s most pressing challenges. Every GenXys employee contributes to our vision: to have every prescription, globally, powered by our software.
We are expanding our business development team and are looking for a highly motivated business development manager to build and execute against a sales strategy to develop an ecosystem of customers across the geographies and markets we serve. We require a strong communicator who has a passion for customer success, sales execution, and an ability to develop a virtual network of influencers and key opinion leaders. You will help to develop and refine the go-to-market strategy and revenue models and build a significant revenue base with new and existing customers and partners.
If you want to make a real difference in the world and be part of an exciting and high growth company in a fast-paced and evolving industry, then you might just be the person we’re looking for.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and refine a sales GTM strategy for GenXys’ portfolio of products.
- Execute against the sales plan to build a pipeline of qualified opportunities with significant revenue.
- Attend relevant trade shows and industry events and be an advocate and representative for our solutions.
- Build, refine, and use sales tools and messaging to develop a multi-stage pipeline of opportunities.
- Inform product and marketing groups with market intelligence and customer feedback.
- Manage the customer buying process from initial qualification through to contract signature.
- Utilize CRM and other company tools to track and manage prospect and customer engagements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field and/or experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in medtech or software sales, with a proven track record of customer acquisition and attaining sales quotas.
- Experience in developing a multistage sales plan including customer segmentation and profiling.
- Demonstrated use of modern B2B sales processes, (Eg. solution selling/challenger selling etc…).
- Enterprise level selling experience and ability to communicate with the C-Suite a must.
- Proven ability to communicate in an engaging, clear and concise manner
- Experience with healthcare, pharmacy or genetics/pharmacogenetics technology a significant asset.
- Energetic ‘can-do’ personality; a positive force within a team.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work both autonomously and as a team player.
- Natural curiosity and disposition to be a problem solver.
- Experience using a CRM system for opportunity/pipeline management (eg. Sales Force).
- A genuine interest for, and a good understanding of, new technologies in healthcare; you must be able to understand our products and the markets we serve.
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- To engage in a positive and creative work environment.
- Opportunity to develop core business skills and hone your sales and communication skills.
- Competitive salary and commission model with excellent benefits.
- Modern vibrant Gastown office close to public transit as part of a hybrid working model.
- Ability to shape a global change in the way healthcare is delivered.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com