At GenXys, we are revolutionizing the personalized prescribing process with the world’s most comprehensive precision prescribing software to solve healthcare’s most pressing challenges. Every GenXys team member contributes to our vision: to have every prescription, globally, powered by our software.
We are looking for a B2B demand generation guru to become our next B2B Digital Marketing Specialist. The B2B Digital Marketing Specialist will define and deploy growth and content strategies to maximize our revenue in the healthcare and employer market segments. The team member supports the tactical execution of the marketing strategy and campaign plans. Do you know how to use content marketing to turn heads? Do you understand B2B lead generation through relevant marketing programs? If you’re a collaborative self-starter that wants to make a real difference in the world and be part of an exciting and high growth company in a fast-paced industry, then we want you!
- Support the execution of a cohesive marketing strategy and campaign plans that drive revenue growth.
- Work with management to define and measure the relevant KPIs for B2B; use analytics to inform decisions.
- Create and execute measurable demand creation programs and consistently optimize based on performance and market feedback.
- Identify the relevant trade shows and industry events; recommend the appropriate attendance tactics; and attend events when needed.
- Build a set of sales collaterals.
- Develop and promote strategic, measurable social media outreach.
- Be vocal on promotional activities and changes to the business model and pricing strategy.
- Manage the marketing website and implement necessary changes.
- Monitor market trends and analyze competitive products and activities.
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a demand generation role in a B2B company, with a proven track record of creating awareness and leads with business prospects
- Hands-on experience with content marketing (webinars, emailing, blogging, etc.)
- Proven ability to synthesize data and other types of information to write engaging, clear and concise content and messaging.
- Experience with healthcare, pharmacy or genetics a significant asset
- Energetic personality with good communication skills; a positive force within a team
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work both autonomously and as a team player
- Logical, data-driven mindset with a significant touch of “creative madness”
- Problem-solving oriented, with a constant desire to improve and achieve higher grounds
- A genuine interest for, and a good understanding of, new technologies in healthcare; you must be able to understand our products and their markets.
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
- This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment
- We’ve got fun, in-house tools like Airtable and we’re open to new ideas for collaboration
- Opportunity to grow and enhance your skills
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits
- Flexible, hybrid work model with a modern Gastown office close to public transit
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org